Our scholarship has been created to help students who are studying within Marketing, Business, Digital Design, IT or any internet business related field.
iCompareFX is offering a scholarship of US $1000 towards a student's’ tuition and living fees. We understand the difficulty and hardship students face and the importance of education in shaping our future leaders. We want to assist the next generation of students reach their full potential through our scholarship and help shape a better United States of America.
More information on our Scholarship can be found at:
Below is the eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
* An American resident 18 years or over
* The applicant must be a full-time student and able to prove they are studying at a College or University in America
* The Student must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field
All applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current Resume/CV
- Enrolment confirmation letter of the Course and University / College where the applicant studies
- A letter outlining why this scholarship can help your future career (maximum of 400 words)
- Value: US $1000
- Open Date: April 1, 2017
- Closing Date/ Deadline for entries: November 20, 2017
- Award Selection: All submissions that meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by a judging panel. The winning submission will be notified in writing on or before November 30, 2017 via email and posted on the iCompareFX website.
- Further information: Inquiries should be directed to Jon at email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions: Please see attached Terms and Conditions for further information.