Are you an incoming first-year student with:
- a desire to promote cultural diversity, while also being from an underrepresented population?
If so, you could become a Dr. Willie C. Fleming Scholar
- Mentorship provided by alumni
- Full in-state tuition and fees valued, renewable for up to four consecutive years
- Ability to participate in inclusivity focused events
- Specialized service-learning opportunities
- Networking and team-building within your cohort and as a group of Scholars.
Complete your application for admission before November 15 and follow the scholarship application steps.