Are you an incoming freshman who:
- Is worried about how to afford college?
- Will invest in the community at Appalachian as well as your community?
- Wants to serve as a role model to future students following in their footsteps?
- Look to others before yourself?
- Dedicated to higher education goals?
- Is a student with a gross family income below the poverty line?
If so, you could become an ACCESS Scholar!
Benefits of the ACCESS Scholar include:
- Graduate from college in 4 years debt free.
- Learn from specialized courses: College transition, financial planning, workshops and more.
- Personalized academic advising and mentorship.
- Being immersed in a community of scholars and peers.
- Complete the Application for Admission by November 15.
- Complete the Application for Scholarships by February 1.
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1.